Free Music Production Video Tutorials

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

AirTel Super Singer 2008 - Unplugged String Round Videos - Part 1

Posted by Swamy Srinivasan aka Kittu Mama On 3:41 PM

This is the last round for the Semi final qualification. As far as the part-1 goes, Ravi and Renu are already through to the Semi Finals. Congrats to Ravi & Renu. My best wishes for the other contestants to prove it big in the next 2 days.

Now, watch the AirTel Super Singer 2008 Unplugged String Round (Part-1) videos , telecasted on 03-30-2009 (mm-dd-yyyy).

Duet : Ravi & Renu - Mind blowing performance. This is the best duet song I've heard so far in this contest. Infact it sounded very very close to the original. Particularly getting such a live performance is not easy. Hats off singing I should say.



Duet : Srini & Sujatha. Wow, Srinivas was great in this song. He got the original feel in the song. Well, it was his own composition. Great job Srini.



Duet : RaginiSri & Vijay - Obviously looks like a pair that should go out of the contest. Raginisri literally killed a legendary song. Vijay was OK but could nowhere get to where Hariharan had the modulations.



Duet : Ajeesh & Ranjani. Of course, Ranjani's performance was top class. I've become a fan of both Ranjani & Renu. Both have humongous voice capture. Ajeesh sang well but his voice was too low. He was not able to do the justice to the song. This song for me also is the most favorite love song. You simply can't describe this song. It is a heavenly number.



Ravi & Renu goes to Semifinals directly. Ranjani missed it but if Ajeesh would have give a little more better performance, I'm sure the hyenas (Srini & Sujju) would have spotted them :)



To watch all the videos of AirTel Super Singer Episodes, Click Here

, , , ,
|

4 comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    I am unable to hear the audio for all of the unplug string round. Can you please help?

    Posted on 11:06 AM

     
  2. hi,
    I am actually able to hear the sound. Do you have the right flash upgrades on your machine? Let me know if it works later.
    Kittu

    Posted on 12:58 AM

     
  3. Anonymous Said,

    Thanks, I am also able to hear the audio now.

    Posted on 8:55 PM

     
  4. Anonymous Said,

    I'm not able to play the video.I think 2008 season was the best.

    Posted on 11:57 PM

     
Facebook Twitter Youtube Linked In Orkut